Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
Who had D.Leonard going as the number 3 linebacker?

Edit
IIRC, so far it's been Smith, Edmunds and Evans. So who had D. Leonard going as the fourth?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:17 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well I’ve popped in for a few posts over the last few years (I think). Either that or I just read. I’m in here reading posts much more often than I say anything.

Browns fans not very excited about their new Guard.

Anyways, good to see yah. Cool

(04-27-2018, 08:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Finally getting brewskis, as no work tomorrow!

But to be honest, it won't be plural.  After I finish eating dinner I'll move to the ol' Bourbon and Coke.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have good taste, but expensive and hangover implying.

I like beer, beer is good too.
Reply/Quote
All these guards gone.

Hoping for Daniels and moving either him or Price to guard
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:28 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Who had D.Leonard going as the number 3 linebacker?

Edit
IIRC, so far it's been Smith, Edmunds and Evans. So who had D. Leonard going as the fourth?

Smith Edmunds Vander Esch Evans...5th overall.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:28 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Who had D.Leonard going as the number 3 linebacker?

Edit

Not me, i like both Dorian O'Daniel and Shaq Griffin more than Leonard.
Reply/Quote
Daniels and Landry still there. Might be a reach at 46 for Gesicki.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Anyways, good to see yah. Cool

You have good taste, but expensive and hangover implying.

I like beer, beer is good too.

I had a Warped Wing Pirogue Belgian Black Tripel last night during the first round. It was exquisite.
Reply/Quote
I guessing with this run on lineman that Price wouldn't have lasted to pick 46. He was also a guard prospect to some
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:29 PM)Synric Wrote: Smith Edmunds Vander Esch Evans...5th overall.

Forgot about Vander Esch. 
Reply/Quote
With all these interior linemen, surprised Daniels is still available. Starting to think we should pass if he drops to us.

Edit- this didn't age well
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:23 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m not sure what I think of the browns draft to this point. Given the picks they’ve had,  It’s kinda meh to me

I think the Mayfield pick was the right one.  I understand that Ward is a great player and they had a need at corner, but Chubb could have minimized that need.  The second Chubb pick was good, but still not sure they took the correct guy at tackle.

Bottom line though is that they are a better team than they were on Wednesday.
Reply/Quote
Some of these rb picks are just bad.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:32 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Forgot about Vander Esch. 

Top of the 2nd is still a surprise but Leonard did have an excellent senior bowl.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
There goes Daniels
Reply/Quote
9 interior linemen in the top 40...

Reply/Quote
Thank goodness Daniels is gone. Ending the nonsensical talk of us taking him

Reply/Quote
Waiting on a C would have been bad news.

Good call Bengals
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Waiting on a C would have been bad news.

Good call Bengals

No kidding. Had to take em where we did. Heck of a run on OL talent to start the 2nd round.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think the Mayfield pick was the right one.  I understand that Ward is a great player and they had a need at corner, but Chubb could have minimized that need.  The second Chubb pick was good, but still not sure they took the correct guy at tackle.

Bottom line though is that they are a better team than they were on Wednesday.

I'm still not sure if Mayfield is the best QB. Maybe none of them are going to pan out. But I feel better knowing that even if Mayfield seems to have great accuracy, he doesn't play like a pocket QB (I've heard some analysis that he breaks his own pocket). And, given that he runs a 4.85 40, he might not be athletic enough to get away from rushers (the way Russell Wilson does). So I'm hoping Mayfield is a dud for the Browns and feel better that maybe he will be, given the above statements.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...and the network is already planning to cut to commercial during the Bengals’ pick again.

Don't forget, the new technique is to also go to commercial immediately after our pick is announced (in lieu of analysis).
Reply/Quote