Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-27-2018, 07:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: In his interview, he said while he respected his brother they do not share the same views on how to show (protest) it.

For him then, this was my biggest question as well. Love Ronnie Harrison or Jessie Bates III too.

(04-27-2018, 07:27 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Hey it’s draft time, and I ain’t been in here for forever!

Seems like i haven't seen you in like years. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Tim Hortons coffee instead of scotch tonight. Here we go!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Guess we're alone on that one. I'd be happy with that pick. Even in round 2. Prior to the awful combine, I saw him mocked top 10 a few times.

I’d be fine with Brown in the 3rd

Reply/Quote
I expect LB CB or DE in the second. Outside chance of WR or TE

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:09 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’d be fine with Brown in the 3rd

Obviously that'd be better. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him come off the board in the 2nd though. If I'm being totally honest, I have no idea where that guy will go. Good tape, dreadful combine.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Guess we're alone on that one. I'd be happy with that pick. Even in round 2. Prior to the awful combine, I saw him mocked top 10 a few times.

I don't think he is available after tonight, regardless of the team.

And I'm fine with taking him.  He might not be a workout warrior, but he can stone people...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Guess we're alone on that one. I'd be happy with that pick. Even in round 2. Prior to the awful combine, I saw him mocked top 10 a few times.

I saw him de-cleat a rushing safety with one hand while he was engaged with an interior rusher and folks worry about how fast he can run the 40 or lift weight on a bench. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Jim Brown finally looks like he can no longer take the field...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:09 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Tim Hortons coffee instead of scotch tonight. Here we go!

More brewskis for me Schmitty.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I saw him de-cleat a rushing safety with one hand while he was engaged with an interior rusher and folks worry about how fast he can run the 40 or lift weight on a bench. 

Pat Kirwan and Phil Savage were laughing about that play yesterday or the day before.

The comment was he can't bench 225 on a bar because he only practiced benching 220 lb safeties.
Reply/Quote
Here is where we bid Hernandez adios.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I don't think he is available after tonight, regardless of the team.

And I'm fine with taking him.  He might not be a workout warrior, but he can stone people...

I'm on board with both you fellas. Would feel fine giving this guy a chance just to wall off the right side, and for a good while now, I've been hoping he'll be sitting there with our first pick in the 3rd. But it's a total guessing game where he'll go today. 
Reply/Quote
Yep

Reply/Quote
A little early but nice pick by the Browns

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For him then, this was my biggest question as well. Love Ronnie Harrison or Jessie Bates III too.

Seems like i haven't seen you in like years. Mellow

Well I’ve popped in for a few posts over the last few years (I think). Either that or I just read. I’m in here reading posts much more often than I say anything.

Browns fans not very excited about their new Guard.
Reply/Quote
Hernandez is an all pro in waiting
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: More brewskis for me Schmitty.

Finally getting brewskis, as no work tomorrow!

But to be honest, it won't be plural.  After I finish eating dinner I'll move to the ol' Bourbon and Coke.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:16 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Here is where we bid Hernandez adios.

DingDing

Reply/Quote
Giants having a nice draft

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Will Hernandez to the Giants. Who’s the next best lineman on the board?
Reply/Quote