Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-27-2018, 06:50 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If we’re choosing between these guys, I see Marvin and Co. going with Reid. They’re looking for a ballhawk safety.

I’ll preface this question by saying I don’t care one way or another but does he have the same views as his brother? Because it seemed like that was a hang up when the interviewed Eric.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:09 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’ll preface this question by saying I don’t care one way or another but does he have the same views as his brother? Because it seemed like that was a hang up when the interviewed Eric.

I don’t know if he has the same views, but I know he’s been asked that in his visits.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:14 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I don’t know if he has the same views, but I know he’s been asked that in his visits.

In his interview, he said while he respected his brother they do not share the same views on how to show (protest) it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:14 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I don’t know if he has the same views, but I know he’s been asked that in his visits.

I’d love to have the kid and hope he’s there and that he passes their “question test”

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: In his interview, he said while he respected his brother they do not share the same views on how to show (protest) it.

So he is definitely in play! Great news!

Reply/Quote
Hey it’s draft time, and I ain’t been in here for forever!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:27 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Hey it’s draft time, and I ain’t been in here for forever!

Welcome back
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Gimme Justin Reid. Need that ballhawk
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:27 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Hey it’s draft time, and I ain’t been in here for forever!

Welcome back CBFG!
Reply/Quote
My pick is Orlando Brown
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My pick is Orlando Brown

Sure. In R3

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 06:47 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Eox, I am your Father!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmdGaf-9RvY1uxylyXggA...dxtX-aoQcZ]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:56 PM)Takedown Wrote: Sure. In R3

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:58 PM)eoxyod Wrote: 5

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:58 PM)eoxyod Wrote: 5

4?

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:58 PM)Takedown Wrote: 6

I might mess around with the idea if he goes undrafted
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:59 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I might mess around with the idea if he goes undrafted

I’m just thinking we let someone else take him.

Reply/Quote
Round 2 ding ding ding!!!!!

Reply/Quote
Trade up and get Hernandez!!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My pick is Orlando Brown

Guess we're alone on that one. I'd be happy with that pick. Even in round 2. Prior to the awful combine, I saw him mocked top 10 a few times.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote