Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
(11-11-2018, 04:27 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Even if we lose we can still be in the final playoff spot. So the answer is no. If you root for anything else you are not a fan.

While I certainly hope they make the playoffs, I am not rooting against them. I’m also not holding my breath. Been there. Done that. Too many heartbreaks and disappointments over the years. After more than 30 years as a season ticket holder, I did not renew them this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm giving them the start of the 3rd before I turn it off. If it's more of them same, I'm done. But if they can get some things done, well, I don't want to miss the greatest comeback in Bemgal history.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I’m only watching the start of the 3rd because we will be on Offense!
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm giving them the start of the 3rd before I turn it off. If it's more of them same, I'm done. But if they can get some things done, well, I don't want to miss the greatest comeback in Bemgal history.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie, I'm only staying on the couch b/c I'm lazy and don't want to do yard work.
Reply/Quote
Not to be optimistic but Zampese was fired mid season...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I wonder if it over occurred to the front office that they could get more attendance and sales of merchandise if they actually acted like they cared about fielding a championship team?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:29 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: The entire team is bad. 

Pass rush. 
Tackling
Making plays 
Consistently moving the ball
Coaching 
Adjustments 

And this is a surprise?

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Basically the entire coaching staff has to go ! You might keep Pollack but other than that - clean house.

Definitely keep Pollack. Everyone else can go, though I still kinda like Lazor. He’s just lost too many weapons IMO
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:35 PM)bjf123 Wrote: While I certainly hope they make the playoffs, I am not rooting against them. I’m also not holding my breath. Been there. Done that. Too many heartbreaks and disappointments over the years. After more than 30 years as a season ticket holder, I did not renew them this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean but I have seen talented Bengals teams underachieve so I wouldnt mind seeing this team overachieve. 
Reply/Quote
I think it would be nice to see Jefferson get some defensive snaps in the second half.
Reply/Quote
Maybe the only hope for change is after the Browns whoop the Bengals twice. I think that would be the only thing that might get Mikey boy to make changes. I think he only cares about beating Cleveland because they fired his daddy 50 years ago.
Reply/Quote
Pam Oliver just said Marvin is slow as hell
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Brees is completing 76% passes this season the guy is unbelievable and add to that he is going against a unit with 4 starters out.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
This has to be our worst D this century. This D coordinator needs to be gone before the clock hits 00. Absolutely pathetic.
Reply/Quote
2nd half adjustments.
Reply/Quote
Is Mixon hurt!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Mixon is starting the 2nd half. Why the **** was he not in there??
Reply/Quote
And we begin with a 3 and out.
Reply/Quote
This is where the lack of TEs and Green is hurting us. Lack of targets.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:38 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Is Mixon hurt!?

No, he just carried on first down...
Reply/Quote
That's why I was hoping they gave a few snaps to Driskel, Andy is slumping again.
Reply/Quote