Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that will help the GOP before 2022 elections.
(04-21-2021, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So basically you are fine with being able to make a false statement and not having anyone correct you?

And anyone who corrects you is a girl?

Wow, what a big man you are.

The lawyer in you is pretty awesome Fredtoast, and I like you for that. You're a very intelligent person. 

I havent made false statements and wasn't corrected by anyone. I dont see anything you or Dill put out there as fact either including the pbs article, nor were my feelings decimated like Bigpapa implied. That was actually a really ignorant statement from Bigpapa, and making insulting implications like that reminds me of the teenage girls growing up. Cant help it, it just does. Prove me wrong? Thats how it was on my playground. I'm not trying to change anyones opinion. This is just a forum and I put my opinion out there. I read yours and looked at what Dill posted, and didnt agree with it or see it as fact. If I did I would've said so. 

But one thing... I dont really tend to listen to white people tell me what blacks can and cant do or whats good for the black communities. I have a hunch that I know a lot more about the black communities than you do and ever will lol. You can argue your point and try to sell it as fact and that is fine, I respect your opinion, but its not fact in my eyes. Y'all are just making Malcom X look right when he said the biggest threat to black folks are white liberals. Eek. That's a crappy way to think, but he may be onto something  Nervous  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that will help the GOP before 2022 elections. - bengaloo - 04-21-2021, 06:29 PM