Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters
(08-06-2021, 09:15 AM)GMDino Wrote: Literally the story says everything you need to know.  You actively choose to ignore it when compared to your pet gun case of the week.

Your posts grow more insipid by the day.  I already stated, I don't take any single news story at face value.  Are you saying a person can know everything about a story simply from reading one article?  Are you saying that there can't possibly be other facts about this case that aren't covered by your one, two page at best, article?

As for the McClosky case, I have presented factual evidence, backed by multiple sources, that demonstrably proves they were the victims of severe prosecutorial misconduct.  Misconduct that you have obviously deliberately avoided addressing because you know doing so would weaken your inane attack on me.  Again, if the DA did to a BLM supporter what they did to the McClosky's you'd be howling for their blood and screaming fascism.  

Sincerely, you were never very good at this, but since you came back your posts have degenerated to TommyC /GA9 level.  It's rather pathetic.  so either engage on this topic in an honest fashion or kindly stop wasting my time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-06-2021, 11:20 AM