Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters
(08-06-2021, 01:51 PM)Dill Wrote: No one needs proof that news stories can "get it wrong" the first time around.

Apparently you and GM do.

Quote:So far that's not much of a defense for the McCloskey pardon, even if some mysteriously
hidden evidence comes to light in the other case.

You mean aside from the gross prosecutorial misconduct that has the DA facing possible, even likely, disbarment?  Who knew you were such a hard line, hang 'em high, law and order type to have such a high bar for a pardon.

Quote:Burning a pardon on misdemeanor case, where no one served jail time, is only unusual because "Dill says so"? 

Why, does he only have a certain number he can issue?  If not then there's no "burning" a pardon.

Quote:National attention explains the Governor's choice? 

No, and I can't believe I'm having to repeat this again, gross prosecutorial misconduct does.

Quote:PS I will speak to Dino privately about snide hints and insinuations. That has to stop!

Hahaha, I wonder if you knew what an ass you look like with this smarmy routine.   Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-06-2021, 02:03 PM