Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey shooting down Russian planes
(11-26-2015, 02:10 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-US-China-war-inevitable

It starts slow, picks up the pace in the middle, huge laugh in post #57. I think you will appreciate it. Must be tough remembering all your bullshit like which countries are savage, your anniversary, etc . . . 

This one?  

(05-30-2015, 11:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Mexico and Central America have had a long history of violence in the streets.... As have Africa.... And  is there a need to go into the Middle East violence?  

Will it make it better of I throw in a white country ... Ukraine ....  they get to join the list temporarly due to war....   Problem is that the Ukrainians are not coming here to bring their violent culture. 

Ukrainians respect the law, and come here legally.   They don't scheme their way across the border then have the balls to demand we cater to their lawless behavior.  

This was an example of who we should limit for immigration.   I asked tongue in cheek if they would be happier if we excluded a white country .  The only white country at war was the Ukraine.   Obviously by my comments about Ukrainians I do not see them as a threat.   Actually would think we would benefit from them mainly because they understand the need for assimilation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turkey shooting down Russian planes - StLucieBengal - 11-26-2015, 01:30 PM