Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey shooting down Russian planes
(11-25-2015, 04:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think Lucie was one of those feral kids in the Ukraine raised by dogs.

Ukrainian people are lovely.
(11-25-2015, 04:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: [Image: Buzz8.jpg]

NOW KICK ME IN THE JIMMY !!!

(11-25-2015, 05:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Being afraid to talk about your feelings is a sign of weakness.  A real man does not let fear control his life.

Was Ghandi "weak"?  Because he was one of the greatest leaders of the last century.

How about your Jesus?  Was he weak?

I totally agree with this.

As a matter of fact, I've been known to shed a few tears while whipping somebody's ass.
LOL
(11-25-2015, 05:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Being afraid to talk about your feelings is a sign of weakness.  A real man does not let fear control his life.

Was Ghandi "weak"?  Because he was one of the greatest leaders of the last century.

How about your Jesus?  Was he weak?

well when anyone turns water into wine then they have pretty much shown strength. Besides Jesus took the cross to suffer for his people. That's pretty strong.

What makes you think ghandi or Jesus was weak? That's a better question. Both respected their people. I don't remember ghandi or Jesus mentioning that their people were stupid. Or that they were not proud of them.

As far as talking about your feelings .... Nothing wrong with that... But you need to measure that and lead with strength. Which ghandi and Jesus did btw ...
(11-25-2015, 04:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Packs don't follow weak leaders. That's just nature.

[Image: Andy-Dalton.jpg?resize=313%2C210]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-25-2015, 05:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This does not even make any sense.

Just because a guy talks about his feelings that does not have anything to do with being a "waffler who no one respects".  In fact I would be ashamed to claim that I was "afraid" to talk about my feelings.  How can a man be strong if he lives in "fear" of something like that?

And personally I would rather have a leader who is flexible and able to adapt instead of just insisting his is right and refusing to change plans when everything goes to hell.   

"Confidence" has zero to do with "competence".   In fact some of the dumbest men I know are also the ones who are most confident that they are always right. 

You are making zero sense here.... And clouding the issue.

Talking about feelings is fine but you do not burden or shame the people you are leading with your feelings. Feelings fracture a group because they vary so much person to person.

Flexibility has nothing to do with showing strength. Flexibility is more about preparation and anticipating problems and having solutions. Any prepared person is "flexible" .... Really Obama is the least flexible president . How often has he worked with the GOP to get anything donw bipartisan. He has his pen and his phone after all.

Confidence is not about thinking you are always right. Confidence is showing those who follow you that you can handle anything. Even when you lose.
(11-25-2015, 06:03 PM)6andcounting Wrote: [Image: Andy-Dalton.jpg?resize=313%2C210]

Years past maybe.   But this year he is an alpha for sure.  
(11-25-2015, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Years past maybe.   But this year he is an alpha for sure.  

Brad says it's his "hog".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-25-2015, 06:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Brad says it's his "hog".

Keep your ridiculous fued with brad in the correct forum. I hear he owns you enough as it is in the smack forum. The real question should be is there a forum you don't get owned?
(11-25-2015, 06:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Keep your ridiculous fued with brad in the correct forum.    I hear he owns you enough as it is in the smack forum.   The real question should be is there a forum you don't get owned?

I knew you had a sense of humor. I was just waiting for it to show up.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-25-2015, 06:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I knew you had a sense of humor. I was just waiting for it to show up.

Type A men don't have time for petty things like humor.  To busy protecting their brood from the dangers of neighbors.
(11-25-2015, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Years past maybe.   But this year he is an alpha for sure.  

[Image: betta_male_blue_120125a2_w0640.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-25-2015, 04:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes Dino I am a type A man.   And I respect other men who are the same.   I do not respect these metrosexual soft men who talk about their feelings all the time that we seem to be developing today.    They are fine to be around and all, but I certainly don't want a waffler who no one respects leading me.

After reading this drivel, and the rest of your views on "proper" girls and how to raise boys, I think we all know what the "A" stands for. Mellow

I sometimes forget there are still "men" who think if they don't act like "real men" they are women.

Probably because I outgrew that around the time I was 17 or 18 when I realized some guys just like to pretend they have bigger dicks than they really do.

I'm glad you met a woman who will tolerate your bigoted, sexist, homophobic views and I hope you have friends to support your opinions because the vast majority of the real world thinks you "opinions" and "beliefs" make you dbag.

I hope you have a wonderful and happy life without letting your feelings get in the way of you "leading the pack" while the well adjusted among us will have emotions and still be able to be leaders.

And I know you won't be insulted because I don't want you to have to talk about how that makes you "feel". Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-25-2015, 04:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes Dino I am a type A man.   And I respect other men who are the same.   I do not respect these metrosexual soft men who talk about their feelings all the time that we seem to be developing today.    They are fine to be around and all, but I certainly don't want a waffler who no one respects leading me.

You're on here morning, noon, and night talking about how you feel about this and how you feel about that. You have more posts than anyone else here thus making you the biggest metro. 
(11-25-2015, 05:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ukrainian people are lovely.

Really?

They come from a savage country. They are desensitized to violence. You think those types of animals are "lovely"?

Hilarious
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3332790/Monstrous-new-crisis-Russia-s-downed-jet-Putin-s-fury-stab-terror-accomplices-Moscow-analyst-warns-war-likely-Moscow-analyst.html

UK claims they would have shot down the Russians as well. ... Too bad they didn't when Russia was flying in their airspace a few months ago .

This whole thing is ridiculous. The more that comes out the more it seems Turkey was supporting Isis/rebels.
(11-25-2015, 11:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: After reading this drivel, and the rest of your views on "proper" girls and how to raise boys, I think we all know what the "A" stands for.  :mellow"

I sometimes forget there are still "men" who think if they don't act like "real men" they are women.

Probably because I outgrew that around the time I was 17 or 18 when I realized some guys just like to pretend they have bigger dicks than they really do.

I'm glad you met a woman who will tolerate your bigoted, sexist, homophobic views and I hope you have friends to support your opinions because the vast majority of the real world thinks you "opinions" and "beliefs" make you dbag.

I hope you have a wonderful and happy life without letting your feelings get in the way of you "leading the pack" while the well adjusted among us will have emotions and still be able to be leaders.

And I know you won't be insulted because I don't want you to have to talk about how that makes you "feel".   Rock On

Nice post. I can acknowledge sometimes I am a Dbag. Meh it's all in the eye of the beholder.

The bolded was my favorite part . Well done.
(11-26-2015, 01:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Really?

They come from a savage country. They are desensitized to violence. You think those types of animals are "lovely"?

Hilarious

Not really savage. They live in a civil society.

Been to the Ukraine, it's really nice and the people are great. Just be careful of the gypsy's and you are ok . It's hard to offend people there.
(11-26-2015, 01:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nice post.   I can acknowledge sometimes I am a Dbag.   Meh it's all in the eye of the beholder.  

The bolded was my favorite part .  Well done.

That type of language shows a lack of intelligence. 
(11-26-2015, 02:01 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not really savage.   They live in a civil society.  

Been to the Ukraine, it's really nice and the people are great.   Just be careful of the gypsy's and you are ok . It's hard to offend people there.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-US-China-war-inevitable

It starts slow, picks up the pace in the middle, huge laugh in post #57. I think you will appreciate it. Must be tough remembering all your bullshit like which countries are savage, your anniversary, etc . . . 
(11-26-2015, 02:10 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-US-China-war-inevitable

It starts slow, picks up the pace in the middle, huge laugh in post #57. I think you will appreciate it. Must be tough remembering all your bullshit like which countries are savage, your anniversary, etc . . . 

This one?  

(05-30-2015, 11:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Mexico and Central America have had a long history of violence in the streets.... As have Africa.... And  is there a need to go into the Middle East violence?  

Will it make it better of I throw in a white country ... Ukraine ....  they get to join the list temporarly due to war....   Problem is that the Ukrainians are not coming here to bring their violent culture. 

Ukrainians respect the law, and come here legally.   They don't scheme their way across the border then have the balls to demand we cater to their lawless behavior.  

This was an example of who we should limit for immigration.   I asked tongue in cheek if they would be happier if we excluded a white country .  The only white country at war was the Ukraine.   Obviously by my comments about Ukrainians I do not see them as a threat.   Actually would think we would benefit from them mainly because they understand the need for assimilation.