Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-10-2015, 10:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Keep hope alive Gentlemen. You, nor your children will ever see a day where man can say life began and it wasn't because of God.

The more Science uncovers, the more 'randomness' is chipped away from and ID belief grows.

Everything you see around you didn't "just happen". Everything didn't come from nothing. The complexities of the human brain didn't just evolve over the span of years. Fundamental Interactions aren't as exact as they are "just because".

I absolutely love Science and anything scientific. It interests me for hours on end and it's never caused me to doubt my beliefs.

It baffles my mind that anyone who considers themselves semi-smart can look at the exactness that is necessary to keep this planet and life going, and go "randomness", "just because", "it just happened".

Science will continue to uncover answers to previously unknown questions because that's what they do. And it will never lead to a conclusion that life began without God.

Ever. Mark it down. Put a check next to it. Quote me.

Nevah.

P.S. I hate to do this, as much as i love zombie movies and the like. To all my zombie-loving friends; you will never see a zombie apocalypse, a devastating war/nuclear incident/pandemic/alien invasion/anything that would lead to an end or almost end to civilization that would contradict what is written about the end times in Revelation.

Mark that one down too, while you're at it.

I don't think you can rule out the zombies. We already eat fungus. And eating bugs is gaining in popularity. If one of these parasitic fungi evolves to target humans we could have a zombie type event on our hands.

This is probably the scariest thing I have ever seen and it was on a nature show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90mEGkhfm1U

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - NATI BENGALS - 06-11-2015, 04:56 PM