Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-11-2015, 09:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll continue to enjoy my zombie shows on TV but i'll never worry about it really happening. 

That was a cool vid though. ThumbsUp

I was kind of in hurry when I posted that first vid. Was looking for the best quality and didn't actually watch it all the way through. I figured it touched on what I wanted it to. But it didn't. In that first video the ants were basically under mind control from their alien body invaders. They climb to a high point so that when the fungus spores erupt they can spread as far as possible, the vid I linked kinda missed that part.

This next one isn't a fungi parasite. But it is still a parasite which mind controls ants. And is comes from another thing us humans eat, snails. But this time the target is a mammal. I'm not a biologist but I am a mammal. Either way a parasite has mind control capability over a living thing. Kinda like a zombie.

Keep hoping it stays as fiction. I will be hoping science is properly funded so we can continue fighting for survival as a species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGSUU3E9ZoM

I guess you could say I am in no hurry to meet your God, the creator of all everything, who is responsible for parasitic monstrosities and viruses/bacteria that wreck human life. Oh and cancer, because slow painful death for a small child is obviously what an all powerful God would do with its power.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - NATI BENGALS - 06-12-2015, 01:27 AM