Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-12-2015, 01:27 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I was kind of in hurry when I posted that first vid. Was looking for the best quality and didn't actually watch it all the way through. I figured it touched on what I wanted it to. But it didn't. In that first video the ants were basically under mind control from their alien body invaders. They climb to a high point so that when the fungus spores erupt they can spread as far as possible, the vid I linked kinda missed that part.

This next one isn't a fungi parasite. But it is still a parasite which mind controls ants. And is comes from another thing us humans eat, snails. But this time the target is a mammal. I'm not a biologist but I am a mammal. Either way a parasite has mind control capability over a living thing. Kinda like a zombie.

Keep hoping it stays as fiction. I will be hoping science is properly funded so we can continue fighting for survival as a species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGSUU3E9ZoM

I guess you could say I am in no hurry to meet your God, the creator of all everything, who is responsible for parasitic monstrosities and viruses/bacteria that wreck human life. Oh and cancer, because slow painful death for a small child is obviously what an all powerful God would do with its power.

I guess when no one is guaranteed anything in life and a young child who has suffered enough is rewarded with an eternity in a paradise with no sadness or pain, i can see how it's perceived as so terrible that they had to go through it. (touch of sarcasm there but nothing malicious)

To be clear, it is terrible for any child to have to go through that and terrible for a parent to have to witness it. I just don't have the same shortsightedness that some do and believe the moment is greater, or more relevant, than the end.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-12-2015, 07:41 PM