Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-12-2015, 04:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't believe in ID, yet I also do not ignore the structure of the universe.

How does the existence of forces like gravity prove ID? 

I could just as easily say that your god is so complex that is proof that he had to be created by another intelligent force.  How could such a complex god come from nothing?

I would say there is a likely-hood that if only a small number of things needed to be a specific way, i'd agree that randomness was a real possibility. The sheer number of things that need to be a specific way for life to exist and thrive--as well as for the Universe to operate the way it does--lessens that likely-hood, in my mind, to zilch.

Complexity is in the eye of the beholder. A being that could create the Universe and life probably couldn't be comprehended fully by a life-form they created who can't do something as simple as follow a couple easy suggestions like 'don't kill each other'. And probably chuckles at that simple being trying to rationalize timelessness.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-12-2015, 07:55 PM