Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-13-2015, 01:53 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I have difficulty with language of appearances vs biblical inerrancy because Christians themselves can't agree on one or the other. Same with allegory vs literal. It is the least simple simple can be.   Clear as mud.

Definitely clear as mud, in a lot of cases, without a thorough study and cross-reference with other passages. And i've always felt that if you give a human a chance to screw something up, he'll never disappoint you, so i fully understand complaints that even Christians can't always agree on something that they all believe in.

My feelings are, it's all there: allegory, literal, language of appearance, inerrancy, etc. It's not simple in any way, shape or form, yet sometimes it is. 

So, in theory, i agree with you but i do believe there is reason to it and, all that said, i know i've done nothing to really make it less muddy. >.<

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-14-2015, 01:51 AM