Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-15-2015, 04:10 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I think his point was if God has already seen the movie, the actions of the characters are fixed.  They cannot deviate from what is already known.  Consequently, you might think all these outcomes are possible, whereas the outcome is already known.  The actors don't have "free will" to change the outcome on subsequent viewings.  

And during the filming of the movie, the actors had a choice to read the lines as they were written, or improvise. 

BOOM!!!

Sorry. I had to type a big boom there cause i erased two previous replies before posting this. I did that because i have free will and neither one of them were as nice as this one. I have, though, clicked on submit when i hadn't erased the not so nice things i typed. Because...free will.

I chose. 

Just now. 

And instead of stopping, i'm continuing to type because i feel like it. Not because someone is guiding my fingers. And because if i wanted to, i could sit here and type all night and no one would stop me. 

But now i'm going to stop. 

Because i feel like stopping now.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-16-2015, 03:41 AM