Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-15-2015, 04:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It should be noted that there are two primary views on omniscience in today's theological discussions: inherent and total. Many modern scholars see the God of Abraham as an inherent omniscient being, meaning that while he has the potential to know all, but only chooses to know certain things. The opposing side to that is total omniscience, meaning he just knows all, and that is the typical stance of Calvinists and the other predestination crowd members.

[b]Question: "Does God really forget our sins? How could an omniscient God forget anything?"

Answer:
There are several passages in the Bible that indicate that Godforgivesand forgetsour sin.Isaiah 43:25says, “I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.”
http://www.gotquestions.org/does-God-forget.html
[/b]

So God says he can forget our sins...the same omniscient God that some are saying can't 'not know'. 

Who should i believe?  Cool

P.S. I REAAAALLY hate the formatting on quoted text. W(here)TH are those bold tags coming from?? They're not in this text box as i'm typing??!!  :snark:

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-16-2015, 03:53 AM