Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-15-2015, 04:34 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: God supposedly knew my every thought and action before I existed.  Consequently the script of my life was written before I even had consciousness.  My character had to have been "written that way", otherwise he could not possibly know.  

Consequently, I'm only acting out the script that was predestined by him and his knowledge of my future thoughts and actions.  I can not have a thought or action counter to his previous knowledge of them.

I'm basically a movie character in a movie he has already watched.

Try watching a movie and see how many times it changes.  

When you're watching a movie, even though you're watching that actor at that moment, the movie has already been filmed and the actors are somewhere else, doing something else. 

As you're sitting there reading this right now, God is watching you and knows what you will do 5 years from now, yet it hasn't happened yet. Five minutes from now hasn't happened yet. You can continue to read this, or get up and leave from where you are. Nothing is physically making you do either.

Wrap your head around that.

Or maybe you believe you have no say in what you do; continue reading or get up and leave. In that case, you're right. You have no free will. 

I bet you believe it's your choice of which one you decide to do.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-16-2015, 04:03 AM