Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-16-2015, 03:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [b]Question: "Does God really forget our sins? How could an omniscient God forget anything?"

Answer:
There are several passages in the Bible that indicate that Godforgivesand forgetsour sin.Isaiah 43:25says, “I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.”
http://www.gotquestions.org/does-God-forget.html
[/b]

So God says he can forget our sins...the same omniscient God that some are saying can't 'not know'. 

Who should i believe?  Cool

P.S. I REAAAALLY hate the formatting on quoted text. W(here)TH are those bold tags coming from?? They're not in this text box as i'm typing??!!  :snark:

Which all goes to support the theory that he is inhereently omniscient, which thoroughly supports the concept of free will. It would be like reading the first chapter of a book, skimming the middle, and reading the final chapter. Or like reading ASoIaF and watching GoT. :snark:

P.S. I dislike the quoting stuff on here as well.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - Belsnickel - 06-16-2015, 07:48 AM