Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-16-2015, 12:19 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Why would he make rules he knew would not be obeyed and then punish people for not obeying them?  How can you consider that not to be intentional and if it is intentional how can it not be malicious?

If God knew I would end up in hell before I was even created, what could he possibly be "teaching" me?

I make rules for my kids not because I'm a jerk, but for their own well being. If you look at most of the "sins" they are for a person's well being (either their own or someone else's). Even for their time, the mitzvots were about a person's well being.

(06-16-2015, 12:22 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Yet we know somehow, that his intentions are good and he is worthy of worship?  

You're here. That says something.

(06-16-2015, 12:24 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Great song and all, but the universe is expanding.

Potentially. And they're just song lyrics, but there's still some thought that the universe is round. Whether it's expanding or not doesn't matter in that regard. Round things expand and still maintain the ability for something to go completely around to the same place. If you did that at the same time, you are everywhere at once.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - Benton - 06-16-2015, 01:27 PM