Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers
(01-26-2016, 02:10 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If your feelings were ever hurt VD I apologize.   You seem like you would be a good guy in RL.

People in hell are sorry. 

You haven't hurt my or anyone telling you the truths feelings.  Some individuals here have too much pride in humanity to allow individuals like yourself to run around posting hate-fueled garbage like this all day long. I don't care if it only serves to prop up your failing tiny dick 'RL' or not.  

I have no doubt I could have a beer with you IRL and never notice a god damned thing.  We could have a beer at an airport and I'd buy you a shot for your perspective on the bengals.  Could have already happened for all I know.  Why you feel the need to go out of your way to take the 'filter' off and throw starter fluid right into carb of a 2 stroke is beyond me.  Your disingenuous bravado does not protect you from others calling out your bullshit like the like minded sites you read while rubbing your under carriage against the ottoman. 

Bottom line.  There is no way you act like this IRL. And you know it.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers - Vas Deferens - 01-26-2016, 04:07 AM