Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers
(01-26-2016, 01:48 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What is better?  Being an "ignorant moron" or "nuts"?

Btw, you'd make better points if you didn't pull your racist pos card at every checkpoint.   Look back on previous posts, it's been explained to you many times.  Or should we give you an ignorant moron pass?  Feel like you've used those up coach. 

(01-26-2016, 02:10 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where have I been racist?   This is the poop thread . Not sure it's possible to actually be racist here unless it's the phantom racist that get tossed around here on a daily basis.  

Mellow

(01-26-2016, 01:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I covered this in a previous post.  Feel free to read back.     Might surprise you to know that I think anyone who poops outside of the toilet is a degenerate.     Could care less what color they are and where they are from.    I can sort of give the Arabs a pass the first time.    They just don't know any better and are basically ignorant morons to life in the west.   Which is exactly why I say they shouldn't even be In the west.    They should be on their own continent where they can poop all over the place and wipe with their hands and not toilet paper.    As for any westerner who insists on pooping all over the place .... Well they are nuts.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers - GMDino - 01-26-2016, 10:21 AM