Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-16-2015, 10:08 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Care to name them?

I have. A few times in this thread and others but i can again. 

Since man was given free will to choose or reject God, to do good or bad and to seek forgiveness or not, when man chooses to do enough bad that it corrupts a whole city or region, through the free will they were given, they have decided to completely reject God. 

Though that was the case with the flood, God still made a way for anyone that still wanted to accept him to not be affected (killed) by the flood. In the same manner that he created a way for 'the originals' to be redeemed through sacrifice and then some time after the flood, once again, created an easier way for man to be redeemed by Christ's death. 

Every step of the way, the God you keep accusing, continues to make a way for man to get out of the bad he continues to do.

And it all goes back to free will. God wants people to choose to follow him. When they don't, he still waits and makes ways for them to be able to. I could understand the accusatory nature of what's been posted by a few here, but only if you were given one chance and one chance only to get it right. You're given many chances, and by any account, that can only be done through love. (picture flowers and soft music here)Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-17-2015, 12:24 AM