Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-17-2015, 12:49 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll help you out. He asked where the bible said he "had" to rest, as in, had no choice...was tired. 

That wasn't the case. "Rest" in this example is more 'cease' or 'stop' than a literal rest from being weary. 

Educate yourself bruh. It will help to strengthen your arguments in the future. I'll even give you the course study.
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/rest.html

If you cannot grasp the problem that arises when an all knowing all powerful being becomes tired or needing to rest, I don't know what else I can do for you.  And no, I'm not clicking on your stupid links.  You can't be an adult and have a conversation without getting all defensive and going to ad hominem attacks, so I'll give it right back to ya cool guy.  Learn to turn the other cheek bruh, it's what your stories tell you to do.  Or did I misinterpret what was written there as well? Keep your faith though, it really makes you look like a genius when you tell us all what 'GOD' meant by this or that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - Ben Richards - 06-17-2015, 01:22 AM