Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-18-2015, 02:18 AM)Beaker Wrote: You are running into the same circular argument they have given me for months. I believe they do it in an attempt to frustrate so they dont have to admit to the fallacy of their logic. They try to muddy the question, but it is very simple....does god know all, or doesnt he? If he does then free will and the decisions of the human have absolutely nothing to do with it. If he knows all, then he knew the choices that would be made before they were even made...or the human was even created. If he doesnt know all, then he isnt really the all knowing all seeing god the religion portrays. So dont get caught up in their circular BS that keeps ignoring the true essence of the question. Does god know all, or doesnt he?

Read post 310. I doubt it will do any good but i have a headache and don't feel like typing it all over again. 

Sorry in advance that it doesn't conform with your claim of circular arguments. Sad

And i'm doubly sorry you can't seem to comprehend it. Sad Sad

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-18-2015, 03:18 AM