Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Bengal Fans Miss Chad Johnson??
(02-13-2016, 11:56 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He and the Bengals would have been better off if he had stayed, instead of going to NE. The Bengals would have benefited from a better #2 receiver for 3 more years and his numbers would have ended up more like, 13 years, 915 receptions, 13,150 and 82 touchdowns.

As far as his remedy...i take most of the stuff he says with a grain of salt. He was probably just trying to be funny.

That look though. TO wouldn't take him serious but he was awfully quiet.

However, he was a great player and I think he would have had a much better ending as far as his career is concerned in a Bengals uniform. When he left to go to the Patriots that just made things terrible. He couldn't even be himself and things just went downhill from there. If we can only reverse time and have Chad and AJ together with this Bengals team today.

I think his attitude stinks however he was a great receiver. I was watching "first take", and they were telling Chad and OT that the reason why it will take them a long time to become hall of famer's is because their atittude was always "ME ME ME ME" and they never worried as much about how it'll impact the team. That they never lifted their teams rather put them down and that's why TO got skipped.  TO and Chad sat there just staring and smiling and to some extent agreed and of course disagreed in other matters.

I think Chad was great. Love the guy even though he's weird. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Bengal Fans Miss Chad Johnson?? - CrazyAnimal8 - 02-14-2016, 04:21 AM