Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-18-2015, 03:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: God's knowledge and man's knowledge are two different things. But each are the effect of a primary action. You don't know what's going to happen tomorrow so there are still any number of things you can do that will cause the effect. God's knowledge of the effect has done nothing to influence your actions, it's only the after effect of what you chose along the way. His knowledge is capable of knowing what will happen before it does; yours and mine aren't.

I agree.

Quote:No, but you're talking about something that has "already happened" (in God's omniscience). In the moment you're reading this now, your fate, while unknown to you, is still dependent on your actions. Again, you're basing what you can and can't do after it's already over. What has caused it to already be over, in God's knowledge, is the choices you make from the beginning to the end.

I agree.

Quote:You didn't make the choices after you were "condemned to hell". You made them throughout your life and the after effect (knowledge) didn't determine them, it was just a result of them.

I agree.

I'm going to Hell based upon my choices. God already knows my future choices before I make them.  God already knows I'm going to Hell for the choices I will make in the future.   If God knows I'm going to Hell for the choices I will make in the future it is impossible for me to make different choices so I can go to Heaven.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-18-2015, 12:35 PM