Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
I went to the Braves' game Wednesday night. Thursday afternoon it is impossible for me to go back and decide to do something other than go to the Braves game. Thursday afternoon God knows I went to the Braves game last night. Back up to Tuesday the day before I went to the Braves' game. Tuesday God knows I will go to the Braves' game Wednesday night because on Thursday he knows I went and I can't change that. So on Tuesday guess where I'll be going Wednesday night? I will be going to the Braves game because on Thursday God knew I went on Wednesday. Which means on Tuesday it is impossible for me to go anywhere but the Braves game on Wednesday night...because God knew what I was going to do before I did it because he knew what I did after I did it (knowledge of the past and future in the present simultaneously.) He didn't influence my decision to go to the Braves game with his knowledge of what I did Wednesday night. God can know the past, present, and future simultaneously, but that doesn't change what I did Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-18-2015, 05:00 PM