Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-18-2015, 03:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: God's knowledge of which numbers will be drawn is based upon once they are drawn. He didn't affect which numbers were drawn. He simply knows the numbers. Knowing the numbers doesn't affect which numbers are drawn. But any other combination of numbers are impossible because his foreknowledge is based upon what will happen/happened not because of his knowledge of what will happen. His knowledge of "x" is because "x" happened. His knowledge of your act is secondary to your act. If your act is"y" his knowledge of your act is "y". If your act is "z" his knowledge of your act is "z".

If His knowledge is "z" your act cannot be "x".  Your act can only be "z" because once you do "z" he knows it.

Conclusions (Heaven/Hell) are based upon data (your actions.) If the data doesn't support the conclusion then the concludion is wrong. God doesn't make wrong conclusions. If his conclusion is I will go to Hell then his conclusion is based upon what he knows I did in the future after I did it. Therefore, I can't do anything to change God's conclusion because that would prove God wrong.

I don't like using numbers in the comparison because numbers(inanimate object) can't choose to be drawn or not. But i'm still not disagreeing with what you're saying; what God knows can't be changed. It's still just POV to me.

He knows. But you chose.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-18-2015, 08:56 PM