Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer going after Bengals players ( of course)
(03-08-2016, 10:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The Bengals are all a bunch of losers.  Why would anyone want any of our players?

I honestly don't expect you to keep every particular gripe in line with each individual poster, but I am certainly of the mindset that we have had a lot of talent in the past decade or so and our lack of success comes from the accountability-free owner and head coach.

We had talented players, some were very good, some are still playing very well for other teams, we STILL have talented players, we had/have(?) a number of coordinators who are HC-caliber.  This franchise has possibly seen MORE that its share of talent since the early 2000's, and to get nothing out of it past the regular season is almost baffling.

And I realize this is somewhat unrelated, but the only reason we aren't looking to replace Kapernick or Mallett right now is Jay Gruden. An arena-league OC had to talk our GM with 20+ years of experience out of drafting at least one gigantic bust. This franchise has been pretty fortunate, if you ask me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zimmer going after Bengals players ( of course) - Nately120 - 03-08-2016, 01:47 PM