Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Justices spar over the constitutionality of the death penalty
(06-30-2015, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: I posted a link and quoted several.  All interpreted to oppose interracial marriage.

But now we're off the topic of you claiming "the word" says killing is ok if the person has killed...but you didn't mean it?

The links you posted were of marriage between people of different faiths.

Where did I say I didn't "mean" it. I have said numerous times that I think the death penalty should be reserved for extreme cases and my position is supported by scripture; both in punishment and extreme caution prior to execution. Of course someone who doesn't believe the scripture will most likely disagree with this belief.

I have not come on here and attacked those opposed to the death penalty; as they have a right to their opinion. I have stated that I find it ironic (or whatever Fred considers to be the word I should have used) that a group of folks can be against killing convicted murderers, rapists, child molesters, ect... and not be against murdering innocent life.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Justices spar over the constitutionality of the death penalty - bfine32 - 06-30-2015, 12:47 PM