Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name something you hate about liberals...and conservatives.....
(07-25-2015, 05:24 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Here's something that I hate about both liberals and conservatives....the need to push blame, point fingers, and have the other side always be wrong.  Bonnie's blowin' it.

Personally, I'm not going to criticize "my party" because I do not belong to a party.  I feel that criticizing core beliefs rather than the missteps of people is probably a much more helpful exercise anyway.
If you read what I wrote earlier, you would see that there isn't really an "other side" as far as the politicians go.  There are plenty of people who think there are two sides, but truly, I have reached the conclusion that most of the Republicans and Democrats believe and support the same things no matter what they say in the media and to voters. Mitch McConnell is a prime example.  My comment above is directed at liberal voters who think they can't criticize other liberals.  Conservatives do it all the time.  Truth is, I don't have a party either.  I left the Republican party because they are run by liberal progressives.  

But you'll have to tell me how I'm "blowing it"  exactly.  I didn't realize we were graded here.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name something you hate about liberals...and conservatives..... - BonnieBengal - 07-25-2015, 05:39 PM