Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name something you hate about liberals...and conservatives.....
(07-25-2015, 05:49 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: No, like I said, there may be people like us on both sides, but most of the politicians, no matter what they say, are on one side, and it's the liberal progressive side.  Count McConnell, Boehner, and McCain just for starters as Republicans who are really liberal progressives.  But it's much broader than that.  There are very few Conservatives left in Congress, and they are kept in check.

Grade away if you must.

I don't really care about democrats, republicans, or politicians in general.  I think that if you'd pay attention to what I post on (not saying you or anyone should), that I form opinions on issues and discuss them either way.  I rarely get into threads about some rich dudes who don't give a shit about you, me, or the country regardless of whether they're a donkey or an elephant.  If you're running for elected office, there is a 99% chance that I despise you.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name something you hate about liberals...and conservatives..... - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-25-2015, 05:59 PM