Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name something you hate about liberals...and conservatives.....
(07-26-2015, 02:45 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I don't really know what we need.  I think Obamacare costs way too much.  The things I like are being able to keep your kids on the insurance till 26 and having to cover people with pre-existing conditions.  But I don't think we can afford Obamacare over the long term as a country.  

On the other hand, I experienced the evil of insurance companies first hand when my son was hit by a drunk driver several years ago.  They will lie to you in a minute to save a dime.   I'm just not sure what the answer is.

In a rare instance of agreement the AHCA is costing me more money and just causes even more problems with insurance companies.  I'm sorry that you had to deal with the evils of the insurance companies in such a tragic event with your son.  Believe me I can empathize I've had to deal with the same after my son was diagnosed with diabetes at 4yo.

I would like to see a lot of the unnecessary spending on so much waste and military spending and focusing on our own here at home.  I realize that is grossly oversimplified, but just trying to keep it brief.  I see a lot of areas in which the govt should provide services and don't and then at the same time a lot of areas in which they do provide services that aren't necessary.

Sorry for rambling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name something you hate about liberals...and conservatives..... - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 07-26-2015, 03:23 PM