Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver
(03-24-2017, 03:51 PM)Crowe Wrote: Heck you can go one farther and compare Lafell's numbers with Jones numbers from this past year in Detroit and Lafell minus 50 or so yards had a better season.

With Core and Boyd both going into year 2 we should see them improve along with hopefully the cohesion between them and Dalton along with Lafell.  If we have Green the whole year and Eifert the whole year then that alleviates pressure off of the other guys which then should allow them to perform even better.

I wouldn't be against grabbing a nice speedster or a big WR in the mid rounds, but I want nothing to do with one in the 1st or 2nd unless they don't value any other players.

K.D. Cannon is a guy i really like in the mid rounds.

I do understand why some don't like the thought of a WR at 9 and we do have a good WR coach to coach up our existing dudes...

If the top pass rushers are gone i definately would not be against the speed of Ross or Davis though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-24-2017, 03:54 PM