Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver
(03-25-2017, 12:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for finally giving me Mike Williams forty. Alright, all for Mike now.

I was concerned when he didn't run the forty at the combine, this makes me feel much better about taking him.

Still like Ross's speed, who wouldn't? 4.22 is incredible.
It is but andy will underthrow a lot. Love andy but tends to underthrow most deep balls. Thats why i prefer williams.
(03-25-2017, 01:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Aside from the fluke 4 TD game against the Jets in 2013, when did Marvin Jones take over a game as a Bengal? 

For his entire career, he has a grand total of four 100 yard games out of 62 games played, including playoffs. (6.5% of all games)

LaFell has six 100 yard games out of 109 games played, including playoffs. (5.5% of all games)

So if both play 100 games (more than 6 full seasons), Marvin Jones might have one more 100 yard game than LaFell. Neither are taking over games much.
Idk where ur getting 62 games? He missed the entire 2014 season, plus he missed part of the 2013 season. Its more like 40 games played. And jones took over buffalo game if im not mistaken in 2015. He has the ability and has done it. when did lafell just dominate?
(03-25-2017, 01:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Jpoore has an obvious bias against Lafell Shake.
What i wouldnt give to actually like lafell. Just cant do it. Its weird i liked him his whole career. When he gets here i dont. Just disappears to much for me. With everyone healthy he wont break 600 yards and thats a problem to me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver - Jpoore - 03-26-2017, 01:57 AM