Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver
I think that the pretty simple concept that if the ball isn't thrown anywhere near any given player they don't necessarily catch the ball escapes certain people. How this happens is anyones guess. 
Lafell may or may not have a great season. I hope he has the best season of his career, but I hope the same for every player for the Bengals.  As far as I'm concerned both Lafell and Green could potentially gain 1000 yards each along with Boyde. Will they?  It's doubtful, but they're all pretty darn good players.
Something else that has to be taken into consideration is whether Andy will get enough protection to have the time to get the ball to them which also plays into the equation. With Ogbuehi on Andys blind side whoever is the reciever on that side on any given play may just be lacking in catches and targets. We'll just have to see how it plays out over the season. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver - grampahol - 04-04-2017, 09:57 AM