Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver
(03-27-2017, 11:41 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You dont want to look up stats because you know youre wrong. 

Aquan Boldin's stats during the Raven's 2012 Super Bowl season: 
65 receptions
921 yards
4 TDs

Brandon Lafells stats from last year: 
64 receptions 
865 yards
6 TDs

In 2014 with the Pats Lafell had 950 yards receiving and 7 TDs. So, the AJ Greene injury theory doesn't make sense here either. He is more than capable of being a number 2 wide out. 

Not sure why so many of you refuse to look at numbers. You keep judging him based on what you want though....whatever that may be. 

Im not gonna turn this into a talent VS analytics thing. But if you really need stats to tell you who is a better WR between Lafell and Bolden then idk what to tell you bro. Your showing me stats and in regards to the current conversation they mean jack shit to me. Brandon Lefell has NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER been a better #2 WR than prime Anquan Bolden. NEVER EVER EVER EVER.

So many factors go into stats. But if your telling me you have a team and youd rather have 2016 Brandon Lafell over superbowl Anquan Bolden then im going to call you a liar straight to your face. Bolden is an all time great WR. He was basically the only consistent option for Flacco in the 2012 superbowl. When Green was playing Lafell wasn't special, when Green went down he wasn't special. He was SOLID.

Is he a good enough #2 to win a playoff game with? duh. Hes not pure trash, he made a lot of 3rd downs last year and was decent. But anyone trying to plug to me that he was special in ANY way is going overboard and I gotta put on my Neegan mask and shut that shit down.

Marvin Jones was closer to special at that #2 spot than Lafell was and I don't need stats to tell me that. Defenses had a harder time guarding AJ and MJ VS Lafell and AJ.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver - Housh - 04-09-2017, 06:14 PM