Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver
(04-09-2017, 10:31 PM)Housh Wrote: To an extent.....or you end up like my dad whose been a fan since the 70's and only has memories of failure

Or you can end up like me for the past 15 years. I was such a loyal diehard fan that when Bengals weren't playing I literally didn't watch football. Up until this year's playoffs I couldn't even tell you what playoff caliber football looked like. This year I finally told myself that was a stupid thing to do. To deprive myself of the best games of the year because the Bengals suck so much ass. I love football the sport and I love watching football played at its highest level. This year's playoffs was the most fun iv had watching football in a long time.

Rock on. Rock On

I love football and love watching all the teams, always have. That is way diehard to not care at all when football is going on.

Happy for you that you got out of that funk, cause that sucks ass.

I love watching my Bengals when they play great or good or okay, but it hurts when they suck it up.

Gotta root for Zimmer and the Vikings when this happens, or even them damn Rams now with Whit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-09-2017, 11:30 PM