Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The scientist who enjoys debating creationists
(08-05-2015, 12:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Folks you can debate someone who refuses to accept that your facts are facts and that is faith is undeniable and true.

People who willfully ignore science, or those that that don't understand how it works, are just unreachable.

Many, MANY of us believe in a higher power AND evolution.  Many of us understand the difference between faith and facts.  We even understand what a scientific theory is.

Then there are those who want to argue just to argue or who (sadly) truly believe that because they have "faith" they are right and you can never be right.

Which is why I'd rather post funny pictures about them then try and persuade them.   Smirk

I have no intentions of changing bfine's mind. I debate with him to show how wrong the creationist arguments are in regard to evolution. They keep bringing up the same points, even though those points are easily shown to be incorrect or false. I refuse to let those points go unanswered. My ultimate goal is that although bfine may not ever accept or be swayed, others reading this who had similar thoughts might read my rebuttals, learn more true facts and see the folly of creation. I take great solace in the fact that I can teach kids the truth, and as they eventually become the next generation, this stupid debate will die off as more and more people realize just how wrong the creation myth really is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The scientist who enjoys debating creationists - Beaker - 08-05-2015, 12:33 AM