Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-11-2015, 11:32 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you don't mind donating money to businesses to help them "get with the times" so that the majority aren't having to fit the bill? 
How generous of you and Rosie to do that.  The majority of us that don't flipping care about something so trivial, but yet we have to fit the remodeling bill for it thru increased prices or wage freezes, someone has to pay for it right?

Please show me how much money you have donated to businesses, to help them conform to your views, where you got nothing back in return?

No donations?? I get it, you're just a spineless loud whiner that won't shut up until the world sees everything the same way that you do. Problem is, you just whine/threaten with law suits to get your way instead of manning up and creating a means to help pay businesses to remodel. You just consider it an expense for owning a company (and an evil corporate one at that is a double bonus).

Come on man.  None of you all can truly believe that Target runs their business at the whims of others.  Companies such as Target/Walmart/Costco and other large big box stores have budgets that they create to remodel existing stores every so often.  If you think for a second this remodel didn't fall into sync with the existing schedule to do so, as well within the budgeted amount agreed upon years ago, well then you should stay faaaar away from making any business decisions for anything other than a mom and pop shop.  Even then I would argue you shouldn't.

Also if you even for a second don't realize that the company is attempting to maximize their profit by marketing all toys to all children, well then again you should reintroduce yourself to the last two sentences in my first paragraph.

This is such a non-issue it hilarious.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - SteelCitySouth - 08-11-2015, 11:44 AM