Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-11-2015, 11:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Come on man.  None of you all can truly believe that Target runs their business at the whims of others.  Companies such as Target/Walmart/Costco and other large big box stores have budgets that they create to remodel existing stores every so often.  If you think for a second this remodel didn't fall into sync with the existing schedule to do so, as well within the budgeted amount agreed upon years ago, well then you should stay faaaar away from making any business decisions for anything other than a mom and pop shop.  Even then I would argue you shouldn't.

Also if you even for a second don't realize that the company is attempting to maximize their profit by marketing all toys to all children, well then again you should reintroduce yourself to the last two sentences in my first paragraph.

This is such a non-issue it hilarious.  

Yes of course they will work it in with their existing schedule for remodeling, however I'm pretty sure they didn't plan for this in their last budget meeting. This is an added expense on top of what was already planned. Now something else won't be done, or it will be passed on to the consumer or perhaps their employees won't get as big of a raise or a raise at all because of this.

You find this hilarious, but do you really even shop there? How many times have you been there in the last year?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - Mike M (the other one) - 08-11-2015, 01:05 PM