Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-11-2015, 12:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Target?

I assume they have an advertising budget for buying new signs occasionally.  I bet its not that hard (or expensive) to get a new one.

But then it always come down to money, doesn't it?  It never matters if the change is for good or just for the sake of change.

Can't have any change if it costs a dollar or two!  

Why is this change good?
Shopping at Target just became extremely inefficient.

(08-11-2015, 01:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Target usually pays for their own signage, I think.

Also, are you only capable of finding a building set for a little girl if the building sets aisle also says "girls building sets"?

Lol?

I'm sure they do, however, as I have already said, I'm sure Target said in their last budget meeting (6+months ago), hey, we need to plan ahead for this so make sure we have the money allocated in our budget.

If I'm looking for stuff for a Girl I would expect it to be in the MARKED Girls toy section.
Companies spend big money creating and marketing their products towards a gender specific group. Why don't you start complaining to them and get the advertising changed to gender neutral as well? And don't forget the packaging while you're at it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - Mike M (the other one) - 08-11-2015, 01:55 PM