Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-11-2015, 02:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Two to three isles of building sets....When was the last time you were in a Target.  This is not even remotely reality.

Friday, Yes there is at least 2 1/2 aisles (I'm including the Duplo, Mega Blocks, and all of the off brands).

Toys'R'Us has about 2 BIG rows that opens up into a big area that has 3 smaller aisles in between them (and that's just LEGO brand only). There's another 2 long aisles of the off brands.

Lego Land is also a very packed store and it's all broken up by Styles of Sets (what I mean by styles is Friends, Star Wars, LEGOLAND the Movie, Super Heroes, Hobbit, Harry Potter, Designer, etc).

LEGOLAND in Chicago was AWESOME! I took my son there and we spent almost all day there going to the various workshops and watching a movie in 4d.

SO I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about when I'm referring to Legos and off brands in stores, since that's the section that my son spends the most time in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - Mike M (the other one) - 08-11-2015, 03:10 PM