Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-11-2015, 03:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Friday, Yes there is at least 2 1/2 aisles (I'm including the Duplo, Mega Blocks, and all of the off brands).

Toys'R'Us has about 2 BIG rows that opens up into a big area that has 3 smaller aisles in between them (and that's just LEGO brand only). There's another 2 long aisles of the off brands.

Lego Land is also a very packed store and it's all broken up by Styles of Sets (what I mean by styles is Friends, Star Wars, LEGOLAND the Movie, Super Heroes, Hobbit, Harry Potter, Designer, etc).

LEGOLAND in Chicago was AWESOME! I took my son there and we spent almost all day there going to the various workshops and watching a movie in 4d.

SO I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about when I'm referring to Legos and off brands in stores, since that's the section that my son spends the most time in.

Why are you now talking about Toys 'R' Us and Lego Land?  I know why but I'd love to here your explanation of the use of fallacy.

Literally do you think it will be difficult to :

1.  Find the Lego's (they will all be grouped together) and labeled as such LEGO ISLE
2.  Use eyes to decide which ones you want for a girl or boy?

Guess what will also be done in those isles...Each Brand will be grouped together. OMG What?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - SteelCitySouth - 08-11-2015, 03:54 PM