Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republicans do not want the country to know what is in their health care bill.
(09-21-2017, 12:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Where have I EVER claimed we need more regulation?

For once, try to have an honest conversation.

Let's take away all the regulations on child labor and let the free market sort it out? That's why we need regulation. Note, I didn't claim more. I also didn't claim none.

In 2015, Americans spent $21 billion on OTC supplements that are nothing more than placebo. Studies show only 10% of these products actually contain what the manufacturers claims is in the product in the amounts listed, 80% lie about the amounts contained, while 10% don't contain ANY of the listed ingredients. Why? Corporate greed.

You remove all insurance regulation and you'll be buying an insurance policy full of placebo. Don't give me that free market will sort it out crap because companies like Airborne are still in business making millions.

Going to single payer. Or "fixing" Obamacare is not deregulating anything. It's just adding more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republicans do not want the country to know what is in their health care bill. - StLucieBengal - 09-21-2017, 10:12 PM