Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-14-2015, 10:34 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I was told that a lot of things are "improper", so I want to know how to raise a "proper" girl. I don't want her "being a boy", ya dig?

I thought you were good at following along. I never said that anyone is forcing me to do anything. When I said "So again, where's the book that tells me what she can and can't do?" that obviously means "So again, where's the book that tells me what she can and can't do (to be proper)?". If you follow along with context and such, you'd know that. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Instead of derailment to nitpick semantics and ignore context, how about you respond to my post instead?

I have responded to your questions numerous times and provided you with thoughtful answers. Not sure what I have done to derail, nitpick semantics ( I provided you a definition you asked for), or ignore context.Your question has been answered. The fact that you keep asking it does not change that fact.

The rest of your post is just more of previously demonstrated foolishness.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - bfine32 - 08-14-2015, 10:41 AM