Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-15-2015, 04:01 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And why on earth do you think I want my girls to be homemakers?  Your taking quite a leap here in assumption.

You said you wanted to raise proper ladies who didn't do things males usually did. See what happens when you make assumptions?

(08-15-2015, 04:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: are you saying that a homemaker is not a good life?   

You get upset is we use the wrong pronoun.  Yet you have no problem trashing anyone who is a stay at home mother.  Somehow lessening their contribution.   This is the definition of sexist.    

You need to learn some respect for women and the job they do running their families.   Your too smug for your own good sometimes.   You let your crusades come before giving others the respect they deserve.

See my post above. For someone who just spent 4 days posting sexist garbage and suggested you want your daughters to be "proper ladies", you're really getting bent out of shape over someone's facetious post mocking your antiquated beliefs. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - BmorePat87 - 08-15-2015, 09:21 AM