Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-17-2015, 07:48 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Maybe it wasn't hard for you to find because you've already been there. What about people who don't regularly shop target or even if they do don't normally shop for toys there? And what about in 6 months to a year when the move everything around like most stores do?

Target's own research showed that the majority of their customers preferred the way it was. The fact is they caved to a few people at the expense of the majority of their customers, just another reason for me to never step foot in target ever again.

If I cannot find the ninja turtles among the dozen aisles of toys that they have because the backing board colors are no longer blue, then Target is not the problem...I am.  I don't know what kind of simple human being could not figure out the mystery of what are "girls toys" and what are "boys toys" simply because of the color of the shelves.  

....and if you wanna stop shopping at Target because you're too confused to find the right toys for the person you're shopping for, then like I said before, you're probably better suited shopping at Walmart anyway.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-17-2015, 08:33 PM