Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-20-2015, 07:40 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: http://www.viewzone.com/homosexual.html

theres the link to that study I posted. It has all of it's sources at the bottom.

Instead of quoting the blurb you posted i will just do this one to save the space.

Well this actually plays into what I am contending with hornones at puberty . We all have differing levels of testosterone, but as far as making a connection with someone, you have to learn where to go for this connection.

Hypothalamus releases all this during puberty and that's what mixes people up. Raging hormones at that age was crazy. We all needed a release.

I contend it likes being an suseptible to being and alcoholic or being over weight. If things fall correctly then you can be these things. But if you avoid them then your ok. I think who we choose to Love has everything to do with how we make that connection at puberty. We all can remember our first loves and can remember the feeling to kiss them., etc. Which shows how impactful those connections are ....

I enjoyed your post. Thanks for posting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - StLucieBengal - 08-23-2015, 02:17 AM