Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-23-2015, 02:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I def do not think its a conscience choice.   That's why people think they are born one way or another.    I think it matters when we hit puberty and what happens then.    I would love to get a bunch of gays together and breakdown what happened with them at puberty.    I think it would be interesting.  

As far as your cousin being gay at 5.   Not sure that's possible because we are talking what it takes to arouse them.   Yeah he may have been feminine.   But honestly I'm not sure that has much to do with it

Your "logic" is completely backwards.  Straight people aren't straight because they bonded with the opposite sex at puberty and gay people aren't gay because they bonded with the same sex at puberty.  Straight people bond with the opposite sex because they are straight and gay people bond with the same sex because they are gay.

You are honestly telling me when you hit puberty you were like "Hmm, boys and girls are both equally attractive to me...guess it's time to pick one!"

Oh, and I'm not choosing to argue you pointlessly at 2am when I want to go to bed...I assure you I was born with some sort of gene that compels me to do this against my will, better judgement, and the approval of society as a whole.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - Nately120 - 08-23-2015, 02:53 AM